1. The scope of data or sample use is limited solely to scholarly research and policy analysis. Applicants should follow the rules defined in Personal Information Protection Act, Human Subjects Research Act, Human Biobank Management Act and other related regulatory guidance in Taiwan. Any form of infringement on individual privacy, direct or indirect re-identification of de-identified information are all strictly prohibited.
2. The applicant shall not share any data or sample obtained from the MJ Health Research Foundation with others outside the scope defined in the project proposal without prior consent from the Foundation.
3. The applicant shall submit change request to MJ Health Research Foundation for any changes concerning project details or responsibilities during the research study.
Data Citation Format
Author(s) of academic thesis, research papers, technical reports, conference papers, journal articles, essays or books which contain data derived from MJ Health Research Foundation shall do the following to comply with our citation policy:
(1) Include MJ Health Resource Center in the acknowledgement
(2) Include MJ Health Research Foundation in the abstract or on the list of keywords
(3) After publication, email MJ Health Research Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify the Foundation the publication of the text and its publisher. Information regarding scholarly publications will be shared between the Foundation and other users of MJ health data.
Raw data used for analysis in this research were received from MJ Health Research Foundation. The MJ Health Research Foundation is responsible for the data distribution. Any interpretation or conclusions drawn from the research analysis does not represent the views of the aforementioned institutions.
MJ Health Research Foundation. (2014).MJ Health Survey Database, MJ BioData [Data file], MJ BioBank [Biological specimen]. Available from MJ Health Research Foundation Web site: http://www.mjhrf.org.